Hi my name is Daron Na
Turning 17 years old soon
Buy me presents on 20 march
Quite a complicated girl
MSN: pisces132@hotmail.com
Lets be Friends!!!
2010 Resolutions:
Receive LOTs of Birthday Present
lose 5Kg before 2011
Make new friends
Try to not use any swear words
Redecorate my room
Buy a guitar and learn how to play it
Enjoy a Movie Marathon with my friend(s)
SHop SHop SHop
Woke up pretty late today and laid on my bed for another 15 mins before getting up to finish my maths hw. [ There is plenty more i have yet to finish] I am impressed with myself for the speed my brain is functioning within the 15 mins on my bed. plenty of questions started to pop out like shooting stars and majority of it related to the conversation she and i have yesterday night. TO be honest i am still in doubt whether i have truly learnt to be independent anot. That goal of mine seems so near but yet looked so far away from me.I was pondering about the question she has asked me yesterday night " are you sure not ? ni ke yi ma?" and I began to stumble. To me she is a very important friend of mine that i am so afraid to lose it because i feel that only when i am near her i am able to be meself again , without putting up a mask to hide my emotions nor carry any responsibility. However i do fear of such feeling too. It like putting my own happiness first without thinking of the other party. After knowing Ther for approxi. 1 year, I realised that she is a very sensible person. Sometime too sensible already and others with then took advantage of this personality of hers and bring sorrow to her life instead. Probably i am one of them too.Hope that you can forgive me...I am a person that have to learn it the hard way and then i will realised my mistakes. So to me the past few days was really a hell for me.I have to learn the fundamental skills before i can finally stand up on my own. I am really clueless about what kind of relationship we shared... that will remain as a mystery i guess. Hope that after the next 1 month or 2 i can really give the relationship a name. Muhaha Like what the motivation workshop said:
" I can do it THEN I must do it." " There is no failure but learning experience"
Thus i hope that we will treat this as a learning experience and continue to move on. I am grateful that she has helped me to move on and let go of majority of my past.Not only that I am certain that she has helped many others as well. Just that she did not realised. I am blessed to meet her and i hope that she will find her true happiness in the nearing future.
Today when to gym to work out with Li Ling. SO HAPPY MANAGE TO LOSE 2 KG within one week But still far from my ideal weight. sigh* After that went to eat noodles and i manage to finish one whole big bowl of it. But luckily when i come back home to weight its still the same. phew! guess that i will never be ablt to resist FOOD! XD
Afther that went to shop... Never did that for a long time already muhaha. Feeling super guilty now for not studying. Tonight going to cheong already !