Hi my name is Daron Na
Turning 17 years old soon
Buy me presents on 20 march
Quite a complicated girl
MSN: pisces132@hotmail.com
Lets be Friends!!!
2010 Resolutions:
Receive LOTs of Birthday Present
lose 5Kg before 2011
Make new friends
Try to not use any swear words
Redecorate my room
Buy a guitar and learn how to play it
Enjoy a Movie Marathon with my friend(s)
SHop SHop SHop
Was feeling pretty moody during the late evening. I leg was cut by something and I did not even realised until a passerby told me i was bleeding. I think my heart and soul is experience a greater pain than that ba. Things are definitely getting out of hands and becoming more complicated than usual. How i wish i can turn back the time to correct those things that need to be corrected. Hence we can all avoid this mistake from happening. As a saying goes “There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life.”