let me take you on the ride of My life
Me , Myself & I:

Photobucket
Hi my name is Daron Na
Turning 17 years old soon
Buy me presents on 20 march
Quite a complicated girl
MSN: pisces132@hotmail.com
Lets be Friends!!!

2010 Resolutions:

Receive LOTs of Birthday Present
lose 5Kg before 2011
Make new friends
Try to not use any swear words
Redecorate my room
Buy a guitar and learn how to play it
Enjoy a Movie Marathon with my friend(s)
SHop SHop SHop



My True Friend Test
Create your own Friend Test here






Let's Make Some Noise:


MusicPlaylist








My Fellow Peers:
Tuesday, December 1, 2009 6:53 AM
Today went to Job hunt with Alex at Suntec City. MAnage to get one at one of the shop but have to wait for the audition result on sunday to double confirm...I guess after hearing i will be going oversea on 23-27 Dec will scare them off ba. Haiz.Its ok, at least i get the working experience. After that met up with steph after her work to go shopping. We shop until our legs wan to break. MUHAHA. SHe is so lucky to get 2 pair of slippers for 10 bucks in rubi. Did quite alot of funny things during the shopping trip muhaha. Its was sure an enjoyable day. Was in love for this song called Permanent by David Cook for today. ( thanks Alex for introducing it to me)

Lyrics for it :
Is this the moment where
I look you in the eye?
Forgive my
broken promise that you`ll never see me cry
And everything
It will surely change
Even if I tell you I won`t go away today

Will you think that you`re all alone
When no one`s there to hold your hand?

And all you know seems so far away
And everything is temporary
Rest your head
I`m permanent

I know he`s living in hell
Every single day
And so I ask, oh God
Is there some way for me to take his place?
And when they say it`s all touch and go

I wish I could make it go away

But still you say

Will you think that you`re all alone
When no one`s there to hold your hand?
When all you know seems so far away
And everything is temporary
Rest your head
I`m permanent

I`m permanent

Is the moment where I look you in the eye?
Forgive my promise that you`ll never see me cry...