let me take you on the ride of My life
Me , Myself & I:

Photobucket
Hi my name is Daron Na
Turning 17 years old soon
Buy me presents on 20 march
Quite a complicated girl
MSN: pisces132@hotmail.com
Lets be Friends!!!

2010 Resolutions:

Receive LOTs of Birthday Present
lose 5Kg before 2011
Make new friends
Try to not use any swear words
Redecorate my room
Buy a guitar and learn how to play it
Enjoy a Movie Marathon with my friend(s)
SHop SHop SHop



My True Friend Test
Create your own Friend Test here






Let's Make Some Noise:


MusicPlaylist








My Fellow Peers:
Sunday, December 20, 2009 1:49 AM
WAhoo... Today is my OFF DAY !!!!!!! I am so happy. Able to sleep till noon. However when i walk out of my room.. I bang straight into the wall. Now having a Big Big "balaku" OMG 2mr how to go work, with the big big thingy !!!! gOSH. BAKEd Some cookies today as well... Its tastes not bad ...but the standard drop already.Ai yo yo Anyway the cookies is black because i use too much coco powder!!!!!! NOt over bake ok !